Questionnaire

In order to make my magazine, I will need to collect information so that I can produce a quality product which will appeal to the right audience effectively and concisely. I decided that a questionnaire was the best way to go about this as they are cheap and easy to produce as well as being simple to complete and quick to collate into useful information. 

I asked 10 questions, beginning with information about the person completing the questionnaire - Gender, Age and favourite subjects at school - then moved on to find out what people were looking for in a school  magazine. The second half of the questions found out what content potential readers would be interested in reading and whether they would read content written by and about students or teachers. 

Now that I have collected all of this information, I can use it to create content tailored to these people using specific pictures and language as well as to influence content.


No comments:

Post a Comment