School Magazine Overview

From completing the school magazine task, I learned a number of things which I will use when creating my music magazine to improve it and try to ensure that it is up to the standards of real magazines.


I have learned what to include on the front cover; a large image which relates to the magazine's main article, tag lines that draw attention and make a reader want to purchase a magazine in order to find out more information and a precise house style tailored to a specific reader. I also know from experience that the facial expressions and body language of the models is very important and has a huge impact on how a potential reader will perceive my magazine.


I'm going to use feedback I've gotten from a number of people, including my teachers, other students in my class and friends whom I showed the cover of my school magazine cover to in order to improve on my Music magazine. The main advice I have taken from these people are in relation to the layout and house style.

No comments:

Post a Comment