Evaluation Question 3

3. What Kind of Media Institution Might Distribute Your Media Product and Why?



After researching various magazine distribution companies to find out which would be best suited to DEARHEART I have decided that I'd want  Bauer Media to distribute my magazine. This is because they already print a large collection of well know music magazine in a number of genres, catering to wide markets. Some of these magazines include; Q, MOJO and KERRANG! These are massively popular in the UK where my target audience is based and I feel that being attached to such an influential brand would be beneficial to both me and my magazine.

Bauer Media Group is a multinational media company based in Germany which operates in 15 countries around the globe. The worldwide circulation of their magazine titles amounts to 38 million magazines a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment